Test and Go Thailand |

Test and Go Thailand |

Looking for:

U.S. Entry Requirements - Check to see if you can get a rapid PCR test 

Click here to ENTER

















































How can I continue to submit the records? Any email? Please contact your Day 1 hotel or your current hotel to assist you navigate the app. Hi, me and my friends are planing 8 days trip to Bangkok and Phuket 1st 2 days in Bangkok and the rest for the days in Phuket and on the last day we come to Bangkok for return flight and leave back to India do we need to take RTPCR test in Phuket or the 5th day ATK test is fine? We are traveling from Singapore to Bangkok on 2 to 5 May. We are fully vaccinated.

Do I still need to do a PCR test when we arrive? Again, how much the saliva test for kid? Dear sir. Today I asked thaipass teat and go QR cored.

But not to have time be my Departure. Please help ma get QR cord soon as Possible. Our government issued recovery certificate will come 10 days after test, so on April Is that sufficient to be released from quarantaine if our test results do come back positive? We are fully vaccinated.. It truly depends on the hotel policies, check with your hotel in case of your positive results. The hotel may inform their partnered hospital about your situations.

I left my comment asking about the price of a saliva test for kid younger than 6 years old. Please I am waiting for the answer…if the test for kids cost THB? This is a common price? It seems pricey and insane for me. I am still waiting for the reply from thai embassy.

We are not enjoying to pay this. Everything for kids must be cheaper than for adult. It is tricky to know later the additional costs. We hate a surprise! And…sadly the booking cannot be refundable…we have no choice. I am begging you to check the price of the test from all hotels. I believe that they are getting advantage from us. Question — 5 day negative antigen test. Do I issue the negative result to any authority.

Mor Chana app does not allow me to input the test result. In addition — my negative PCR test is not indicated in the app. The best thing to do is to ask your Day 1 Hotel to assist you in reporting the Day 5 result. I am Thai and gonna travel with 2 kids 1 year and 5 years old back home from Brazil.

My kids are also Thai. Then the hotel would like to charge me more THB for a pcr test at arrival for the 2 kids. I am pretty concerned that …this THB is too expensive!!! And unacceptable!!! I think it is too expensive for kids. I would like to know, how much the saliva test for kids? The same cost as for adult?

CanI do that under test and go or Sandbox. Can you please confirm this is acceptable or not. I got approved for thailandpass few days ago. Do I need to reapply for thailand pass? No, there is no need to apply for a new Thailand Pass. You can use the same Thai Pass. You will upload it on Morchana app. You can ask your Day 1 hotel or current hotel to assist you with the reporting. Do let me know what to select given my situation.

If you are arriving in Samui via sealed flight, then the airport of arrival should be Samui so that the hotels that will show will be Samui Hotels and not Bangkok Hotels.

I already have the Thailand pass and booked in a hotel for test and go. Do i still need to take PCR test in the country of origin before the flight going to Thailand or no need? You can wait for the notification on your Morchana app for the instruction to upload it. You can also ask the hotel to help you with it. Hello im coming to Bangkok and after few hours i have a transit with a different aircompany to Chiang mai can i stay the one night in Chinag mai or do i have to stay in Bangkok?

Where can i get an ATK kit? You can buy ATK at any pharmacy or stores in Phuket. Ask the hotel to assist you on reporting the result to Morchana app. I am applying for Thailand pass under test and go program. I am unable to secure Airport transfer via my hotel in Phuket at the moment. Is it mandatory to get it booked before applying for Thailand Pass or can I make the arrangements later on. Or can I book it once I am at Phuket Airport. Kindly help! Hello I am travelling to Tanzania via Thailand and will have to stay over in Bangkok for two days before flying out to Tanzania and for another three days after flying in from Tanzaina since there are no daily flights to my country.

Can I use the Test and go package for this as I am fully vaccinated. Hi, I will only be staying in Bangkok for 3 nights from 27 Apr to 30 Apr. I am planning to stay at other hotel in Bangkok. Yes, you have to book a mandatory 1 night to undergo Test and Go on your 1st day of arrival.

There is no requirement about booking a hotel just for ATK tests. If we book for the 18th what happens at 12pm checkout if our test results are not back. Are we allowed to stay at hotel until test results arrive or do we have to book extra night?

You need to book for the night of 19th, and staying in the hotel room for a whole period of time until the results come. Hello, I am planning a trip to Thailand, I will be flying from Singapore directly to Phuket 3 days , and then directly to Bankok 5 days then back home. I have reviewed the Thai Embassy website relating to the Test and Go and Sandbox requirements which look very close where Test and Go requires a 1 day hotel booking and Sandbox 5 day hotel booking. I have the following questions: 1.

Based on my agenda above can I stay in Phuket for 3 days and then fly directly to Bangkok for 5 days under the Test and Go program? Based on my agenda above can I stay in Phuket for only 3 days under the Sandbox requirements, when I leave can I go to Bangkok and stay for 5 days or do I have to leave Thailand after my stay in Phuket?

I guess Im unclear because the Test and Go option seems to be the best option where as the Sandbox option has more requirements like having a 5 day hotel booking and not being able to leave and travel within Thailand before the 5 day hotel booking. Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated. Yes you can, you will be taking Test and Go on your arrival in Phuket. No, Sandbox requires 5 amount of days to stay.

If you finish Sandbox, you can leave to go to Bangkok as usual. Do I still need to be quarantine at the hotel on my 1st day of arrival? Yes, you still need to apply for a Test and Go, which requires you to quarantine at the hotel on your 1st day of arrival. On Day 5, we fly back to India, just a couple of questions — If we get a Rapid Antigen negative result on Day 1 at Phuket, will this be sufficient to fly to Bangkok on Day 3?

And on Day 5, we are leaving the country by an evening flight, will we have to take a rapid antigen to show to authorities before we fly out? Yes, after a negative PCR result, you are allowed to travel within Thailand.

Yes, you should. We are family of 4 travelling to Thailand on 7 th May How early can we apply for Thailand pass. We got tickets , hotel booked. Hello, I will be changing flight in bangkok and will not be leaving the airport.

Do I still need do the test and go process and stay at a hotel for one night? We are in Bangkok for 20 hours between flights. Do we need to undertake a Test and Go if we leave the airport to stay overnight in a hotel. If I test positive on arrival, despite being symptom free and recovered, what is the process? You need to inform the hotel beforehand about your symptoms with official documents as evidence, most hotels have their own policy for a case like yours.

The hotels would inform their partnered hospitals about your situations, then, the hospital would be the one responsible of taking care of you before leaving the hotel. Hi, I tested positive by official antigen test with my passport No. If I get tested PCR-positive on arrival, is it enough to show the certificate that I was tested positive already 17 days ago?

Yes, but you need to contact the hotel beforehand and inform them with official documents as evidence. We are going to visit Khao Lak at August. We have flight from Poland via Doha to Phuket. Is it possible as we are fully vaccinated? You need to be taken to the hotel on the 1st day of arrival.

After that, you can rent a car as desired. If I test positive on arrival or during my stay. Do I have a choice of a quarantine hotel and what are the estimates costs? In case you test positive on arrival, the hotel will contact their partner hospital to accommodate and take care of you. Just make sure your insurance covers the medical expenses.

You can travel with any airline, the sealed flight is mandatory for domestic arrivals with Bangkok as a stopover. You can get any flight and that can be booked separately. If I do the Test and go program can I book a domestic flight from one place to the other? You have 2 choices, 1. You can arrive and do a Test and go in Bangkok before flying to Phuket. The passengers on sealed flight would not be in contact with any of the passengers travelling from anywhere inside Thailand. Hi, I will travelling to Bangkok from Singapore on April I contacted covid 19 on Feb 19 and I do not have a recovery certification as Singapore do not issue such certification.

However I do have a record in our health app showing that I contacted covid You need to contact the hotel and provide some trustworthy evidences. Most hotels have their own policies regarding this kind of situation, please inform them beforehand.

Hello friends, If anyone is positive on test and go on 1st day Test , than he has spent 10 days in Quarantine, After finish of Quarantine period, if few questions. He can stay in Pattaya for 2 more days and than fly back without any test or restrictions. My flight back to the US is from Phuket airport.

Since there were changes in flight, date, time and hotel informations you need to apply for a new Thailand Pass. What fully vaccination means? I have been vaccinated Currently in Europe my certificate is not valid because no booster taken. Fully vaccinated is when you got mandatory dose s of required vaccine.

My partner will be arriving in Bangkok before I do, staying at an approved hotel Atheene for a conference. Would it be possible for me to quarantine in the same hotel room as her?

Unfortunately on April 2 I got corona positve and now I am full recovered. I have a certificate of my first dose as well as a certificate of covid 19 recovery. Is it possible for me to apply the Test and GO programm? Hi, I am planing to go to Phuket next month for 5days, can I book a different hotel during my trips?

Do my wife she is Thai need a covid insurance? I tried to get one from AXA insurance, but Thai nationality is not shown. Is there another insurance for Thai people or do they not need one? Are you arriving on the same day? If yes, then the hotel can make special arrangement for you. Hi, my final destination is Hong Kong, if I fly to Bangkok with emirates and taking thai airway to Hong Kong on the same day without leaving thr airport area do I need to apply any program or do any test?

Hello, I am an adult. Is it saliva or nasal swab? Can I choose? If I am tested positive and need to be isolated, how much is the estimated cost of the quarantine so I can prepare for this just in case. I will not be 14 days in Malaysia before but I red that was not an issue in that sense of travel.

Am I right? Moreover, will the flight still be a VTL after the 1st of April? You can qualify for the Thailand Pass Test and Go. Hello, If I tested positive 2 weeks before departure and got recovery certificate and symptoms free, can I stay travel through test and go scheme?

What other documents do I need? Yes, you can still qualify for the Test and Go as long as you have proof of recovery. When you apply for the Thailand Pass, you only need to submit your Vaccination documents. However, when you do your Day 1 RT PCR test, and it came back positive, you need to show your proof of recovery in order for the hotel to release you.

Your CT level must be more than 30 in order to be released. The Thailand pass did not ask for a receipt for PCR on arrival for kids. My kids are 2years and 7 years old. Do I need to book an on arrival PCR for them? Also, how can I edit my Thailand pass application?

I do not see any option on the website to ley in my personal code that I received after submission. Are you arriving in Phuket? If yes, please send the copy of receipts to your hotel. Would I have to quarantine if someone on my flight tests positive for covid even if I test negative now that the pre departure pcr test requirement is being removed in April. Hi Rex We are in Bangkok for 4 nights, and then Pattaya for 4 nights. Hi I only transit another fly from Japan to uk on same day in Bangkok do I need do anything?

The following conditions apply:. The vaccination card or certificate physical or digital must be written in English, in addition to the language of the country of origin. Indonesian citizens who have not been vaccinated abroad will be vaccinated at entry point after taking the PCR test on arrival with a negative test results or at the quarantine place after the second RT-PCR examination is carried out with negative results;.

Foreigners who have not been vaccinated abroad will be vaccinated at entry point after taking the PCR test on arrival with a negative test results or at the quarantine place after the second RT-PCR examination is carried out with negative results, under the following conditions:.

Foreigners who are already in Indonesia and will travel, both domestically and internationally, are required to be vaccinated through a program or mutual cooperation scheme in accordance with statutory regulations;. The obligation to present a COVID vaccination card or certificate physical or digital is excluded for:.

Overseas travelers will undergo a Covid symptoms check including body temperature check upon arrival. If you have no symptoms and with a body temperature below Overseas travelers who are waiting for their PCR test result should wait at the hotel, accommodation or place of residence, and are not allowed to leave the room while waiting for the results.

Overseas travelers who have not been vaccinated or only taken the first dose are required to quarantine 5 x 24 hours in hotels or accommodations that have been certified CHSE and recommended by the government, as well as retest on the 4th day of quarantine.

Centralized quarantine facilities are only available for Indonesian citizens with certain travel categories and are not available in all destination cities.

If the test result is positive, then treatment will be carried out in a centralized isolation facility for people without symptoms and people with mild symptoms, or at an appointed hospital for people with moderate and severe symptoms.

For Indonesian citizens at the expense of the government, and for foreigners entirely borne by their own.. Travelers of certain categories may be exempted from quarantine requirements. For more information on CHSE certified quarantine accommodation please visit www.

Malaysia click. Singapura click. Thailand click. Australia click. Your health and safety is always our top priority. Many coronavirus variants first identified in other countries — including Beta, Delta and Omicron — eventually made it to the United States.

These could have been carried there by international airline passengers. But they could have also been carried by people entering the United States by land or sea.

Although people driving across a U. Other airline passegers have used fraudulent COVID test results or tried to bribe airport officials to let them through without a negative test result — with some people getting caught and facing fines or jail time.

Many countries have dropped the pre-flight testing requirement for vaccinated travelers — or all travelers, including the unvaccinated — leaving the United States the large exception. For Americans traveling internationally, a positive COVID test before returning home can result in thousands of dollars in additional costs for extending hotel stays and rebooking flights. While travel insurance and booking flights with a cancellation option can help blunt those costs , travelers may find themselves dealing with different rules for each carrier or hotel.

Even people returning to the United States who decide to shift gears and drive across the border to avoid the pre-flight testing can face extra travel costs. In addition, depending on where you are traveling, finding a place to get a COVID test within the one-day pre-flight window could be challenging, especially as other countries relax their pandemic restrictions.

As travel groups point out, the COVID situation has also shifted since pre-departure testing was implemented in January More Americans are vaccinated, which offers strong protection against severe illness and some protection against long COVID. However, many people are not up to date with their boosters. We also now have effective treatments for COVID — such as antivirals Paxlovid and molnupiravir — which can reduce the risk that someone with a coronavirus infection will become severely ill.

In addition, airplanes have systems that frequently filter the air using high-efficiency filters, said Dr.

     


- When Will the US End Pre-Departure COVID Testing for Air Travelers?



  for your trip. Make sure to check it shortly before departure, as they can change quickly. Do I need to get tested on COVID before my flight? do not need to take any COVID tests before you travel or after you arrive; do not need to quarantine when you arrive. This applies whether you are vaccinated. If you show any symptoms and/or with a body temperature above degrees Celsius, you must take a PCR test, at your own expense for foreigners.    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hp laserjet p1566 driver for windows 10 64 bit

‎ZOOM Cloud Meetings on the App Store - How to Download ZOOM Cloud Meetings on PC

- Running Java "keytool" from Windows 10 command-prompt - Games - Solar2D Game Engine